We want to make sure that everyone has access to the products they need, regardless of their financial situation. That's why we offer tax exemption for qualified organizations.
To qualify for tax exemption, you must:
- Be a government entity or nonprofit organization.
- Have a valid tax exemption certificate.
- Submit your tax exemption certificate before placing an order. ( We're unable to refund taxes)
To submit your tax exemption certificate, please:
Create a Super Shop account:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the "Tax Exemption" tab.
- Upload your tax exemption certificate.
Company name: Snapcommerce Goods Inc.
Company address: 1249 Stirling Road #2,Dania Beach, FL 33004
Be sure you have:
- The primary business address, including the name of the contact person, phone number, and email address.
- Your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- For government entities only, please provide your Federal TIN, also known as the Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- The Tax Region where you are requesting tax-exemption.
- The reason for exemption.
- Information about your organization, such as your business type
- The expiration date of the tax exemption certificate/card
- A Super Shop account (If you don't already have one, you’ll need to create one here).
Here are some additional details about tax exemption:
- The shipping address must match the address on your tax-exempt file. If you want to ship to a different address that is not noted in the tax-exempt file, we will deny your request.
- You are responsible for claiming tax exemption and providing us with the required information before placing an order. We cannot refund any tax on an existing order for legal purposes.
If you have any questions about tax exemption, please contact us. We're always happy to help!